Taken straight from the pages of ‘Weddings Unfiltered; The No B.S. Guide to Wedding Planning.’ Did you forget we wrote a wedding planning book? It’s available on Amazon. Go ahead and get yourself a copy for more great information on how to go about planning your wedding!
Sample Questions of what to ask a Florist:
- Can you work within my budget?
- What flowers are in season at the time of my wedding?
- How long have you been a wedding florist?
- Have you worked at my venue and ceremony site?
- Do you have a portfolio of past weddings I can look at?
- Will you provide me with a sample bouquet, centerpiece?
- How many weddings do you have in a day?
- Do you have payment options? Flat fees? Price per item? Is there an additional delivery charge?
- Will you provide a toss bouquet?
- Do you coordinate the overall look; linens, lighting and table settings as well?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- Can I see a sample contract?
- What is your cancellation policy?