Looking for a signature cocktail for your fall wedding? Try this apple cinnamon old fashioned. Sure to be a crowd pleaser among your guests!
- 2 ounces (60 ml) quality apple cider or juice
- Dash of angostura bitters
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 ounces (60 ml) bourbon or rye whiskey
- Ice, for serving
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Apple slice, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- In a lowball glass, combine the apple juice, bitters, and sugar. Swirl glass around until mixture is combined and sugar is dissolved. Add the ice and whiskey. Top with orange, apple slices, and a cinnamon stick.