Not something I’d personally probably take the time to prep for my girlfriends at home, but……I’d definitely ask my fall or winter wedding venue/ professional bartender to make this as a signature passed cocktail for my event guests!
PEAR + GINGER-SAGE CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES SERVES: 4
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 large chunk of ginger, peeled and diced
- 20 fresh sage leaves + additional for garnish
- 1 bottle of your favorite champagne or sparkling wine
2. Strain the syrup into a large mason jar. Discard the ginger and sage leaves.
3. To assemble the drinks place a few pieces of the cooked pear into each glass followed by 1-2 Tablespoons of the simple syrup. Add the champagne and enjoy.